This is a long overdue video – I am happy that I finally made time to film it for you guys. I go through my hair care products stash and show you all the products I am currently using. Also, I go into a bit about my hair care regimen for my natural 4c hair.
I hope you enjoy it!
If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments – I will get back to you.
Links mentioned in the video:
My wash day video: https://youtu.be/TlEvIxIF520
My whipped shea butter recipe: http://goo.gl/TGxyhG
The Curl Company first impressions: http://goo.gl/KS8C6n
Check out my latest 5 videos, so you don’t miss out:
1. TMI Tag https://youtu.be/8__mb7J8G2o
2. Steaming Natural Hair Using a Clothes Steamer https://youtu.be/mmAtru0rZHI
3. VLOG | Hometown visit https://youtu.be/xkMjXBw2MgI
4. VLOG | Family Holiday | Midlands Meander https://youtu.be/CjP0RQHdg8o
5. Undoing crochet braids and detangling 4c natural hair https://youtu.be/7FwcHcpvvHY
Remember to subscribe, like and share 🙂
**LET’S GET SOCIAL**
You can find me on most social media platforms, drop me a comment and let’s chat!
Blog || http://www.bylungi.com/
Instagram || http://instagram.com/bylungi
Twitter || https://twitter.com/bylungi
Snapchat || bylungi
For business enquiries: email@example.com