WATCH IN HD!
A week ago I had the opportunity to experience Noir Hair Salon, a multi ethnic salon that specialises in natural hair, in Bryanston, Johannesburg, owned by my friend and blogger colleague, Isabel from Mzansifro.com. Watch as I get my hair straightened for the first time in years!
Also make sure that you watch until the end for details of a fabulous salon experience GIVEAWAY.
Here are the rules:
1. Comment below this video with the words “Enter me” so that I know you’ve entered.
1. You MUST be subscribed to my YouTube channel.
2. You MUST follow me on Instagram. Here’s the link: https://www.instagram.com/eleanorjadore/?hl=en
3. You MUST follow Noir Hair SA on Instagram. Here’s the link:
4. You MUST reside in the Johannesburg and/or surrounding area so that you and your friend can get to the salon.
5. Entries will close on Wednesday 10 May. No entries will be accepted after that.
Hope you enjoyed watching this video!
Music: Memories by Petit Biscuit
MORE VIDEOS FROM ME:
How to grow long natural healthy hair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2gcmBFcrQU
My Night Time Routine: https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=EIc1C5jHRjY
All Matte Makeup – https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=FrrlCjxp8eQ
-The Curly Girl Tag – https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=dUqu7AkpYXM
-Natural Hair and Life Update – https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=A8ZJTBqokOU
LET’S BE FRIENDS:
Eleanor J’adore – South African Natural Hair, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger and Vlogger