HAPPY PEOPLE, How do you do? THE number one desire for both those who have had natural hair for years and the newbies is GROWTH! I get asked for tips and advice a lot and I promised one of my readers I’d post about it a$ap ROCKY! I’m going to share my top tips, the …
Here’s 5 quick tips to grow your hair!
I do hope you enjoy this video. Let me know your thoughts down in the comments below, give this video a massive thumbs-up and don’t forget to subscribe.
Useful Videos related to the tips:
1. Natural Hair Routine – Wash day essentials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPQfMd17eZ8
2. My Wash routine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0o9LX4soug
3. How to deal with Dry, Breaking & knottes hair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TehJR6Vt_OM
Instagram: Yolz Channel
Facebook: Yolz Channel
Business enquiries: email@example.com
Love you tons hunies!
Hey guys, so rollers sets are my favourite hairstyle & here’s how I do them. This time however, they didn’t come out so well. Here’s how I turned lemons into lemonade, lol :)!
Please like, comment, share and subscribe!!!
*****GIVEAWAY CLOSES ON 3 APRIL, WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED IN VIDEO ON 6TH APRIL SO SUBSCRIBE TO STAND A CHANCE TO WIN !!! :)*****
Find me on
Please check out my older videos
1. Get to know me tag https://youtu.be/JBi6znOomU
2. Bantu knot tutorial https://youtu.be/HbYoMc3wM
3. Naija vlog https://youtu.be/mjUV-mla1Bw
4. 3 year natural length check https://youtu.be/9H1UVTMfuWY
5. Perm rods tutorial https://youtu.be/6DC0lum5jtg
Hey guys. I hope you are well. I am so well and relieved exams are over. And now I can get more time to blog. There is a new video on my You Tube channel. My review on African black Castor Oil. Please do watch it, comment and share the video. If you are not …
Hey y’all :-)! I hope you enjoyed the HAIR TAG! Check out the Questions below and do the tag if you can 🙂
My Facebook HAIR PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/Luscious-Hair-Ethnique-567940919932161/?sk=posts_to_page
Instagram: Yolz Channel
Do the tag if you haven’t already. I TAG the following awesome Youtubers:
1. Simply Refilwe
2. Cynthia Gwebu
3. Minky Mothobela
4. Glow Up MUA (Molly)
5. Mihlali N
6. Nthabie Abie Tabz
7. Thobeka Ngqulunga
8. MissKhanyie Mpambani
9. Pap Culture
10. Nosipho Danielle Atiya Mhlangu
Its My Hair TAG questions:
1. Why did you start your HAIR JOURNEY?
2. How long have you been on your HAIR JOURNEY?
3. Are you relaxed, transitioning or natural?
4. What is your hair length now?
5. What Is your hair length goal?
6. What is your hair texture?
7. What do you prefer health or length?
8. If you could only live with one hair product what would it be?
9. What’s the worst product you’ve ever used?
10. What is your “go to” hair style?
11. Are you a “product junkie”?
12. How often do you trim your ends?
13. How often do you use heat ?
14. Do you take supplements?
15. Your favorite oil?
16. Who is your hair crush?
17. How long does it take you on wash day?
18. Worst thing that ever happen to your hair
19. Do you dye your hair, and if so, what color?
20. Who did you tag?
If I had a rand for every time someone asked me how to do a protective hairstyle without having to use extensions, I might not be a millionaire, but I’d have a hell of a lot of money (maybe not in this economy, but I digress). Protective hairstyles are a great way to guard our hair …
Are you looking for a natural hair regimen for the winter months? The Rockin Naturals 90 day Challenge will ensure a healthy and strong head of hair. Haven’t read about the challenge yet? Read About It Now Some of the benefits of doing the challenge include: Well moisturised hair throughout winter from the use of …