Frequently Asked Questions
Have a questions that is not featured on our FAQs? Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap!
1. Is it safe to use my credit card? Naturalhair.co.za uses PayFast, a secure third party payment facilitation gateway that secures and protects against fraudulent transactions. PayFast is PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant, using Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption –the highest level of encryption currently available. All sensitive info is encrypted within PayFast’s own database. For more information on how well protected your information is visit PayFast. Naturalhair.co.za is safe- and has a valid SSL Certificate to protect against cyber attack.
1. How does your promo code work? You simply input your promo code at checkout. You may only apply one code per check out.
2. How long will it take to receive my order? Orders will be delivered within 2-4 working days from receipt of payment.
1. Can I return my items? Refunds are free within the first 14 days after the product is delivered. After that time, the client will have pay the cost to return the product; however, we will not accept the product 20 days after the product has been delivered under any circumstances. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Contact us to make a return and we will supply you with a delivery address.
2. Can I get a refund on my items? Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved your refund will be processed and the amount will be credited to your bank account within seven (7) working days. All elective refunds will incur a charge of 5%.
3. Why can’t I see my refund? If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Can I return sale items? Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
5. Can I exchange my items? We only replace items if they are defective or of sub quality. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line – Product Exchange
6. How do I send my items to you? To return your items, you should courier them to: Sasol K101, Cnr Old Pretoria Road and K101, Midrand, 1685 You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. Shipping costs are refundable only if items are found to be defective or of sub-quality. You will be refunded in full for the items and the shipping costs. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over R500, you should consider using a courier with a tracking system or purchasing shipping insurance. If we do not receive the returned goods, we will not refund you for the items.